Skip to main content

Derek Ramsay says Sam Milby is gay

Derek Ramsay allegedly called Sam Milby “gay,” which the former already denied.

Sam Milby, Derek Ramsay

I’ve always believed in the idiom “where there’s smoke, there’s fire,” but sometimes, rumors just come out of nowhere created by people who have nothing better to do.

The story first came out in Jobert Sucaldito’s radio program Mismo. According to Joebert, his source told him that when Derek found out that a certain singer-actress he’s trying to impress was close to Sam, the Kapatid actor allegedly said, “Why Sam? He is gay.”

Derek was quick to defend himself and to deny the rumor because on the same night when the issue came out, he immediately called Jobert to clear his name. On his official Twitter account @IAmDerekRamsay, he posted:

“Hi guys! The night the issue regarding sam and I came out, I called jobert that same night to clear this. There is no truth to this.”

Sam, meanwhile, revealed that Derek also called him to clear things out.

“When he was explaining to me, natuwa ako kasi I know he wouldn’t say anything like that,” Sam told abs-cbnnews.com. “Derek, I’ve known him for a long time. He knows me, he knows what I am, he knows what I’m not, so I know he wouldn’t say anything like that.”

The Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala actor also added that Derek is one of his true friends. “Even if he didn’t call me and I heard about it first, I wouldn’t have believed na he will say something like that. I know Derek. I know Derek is one of those guys who will be there for me. He’s a good friend.”

For more television, movie, and music updates, like/follow The Ultimate Fan on Facebook and Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marian Rivera Skype scandal?

An alleged photo of Marian Rivera that looks like she’s naked while having a video conversation with someone has become viral on social networking sites on Thursday, September 26, 2013.

Ram Revilla-Janelle Manahan Video Scandal

A sex video scandal of Janelle Manahan and the late Ram Revilla has been making its rounds on the internet and creating a buzz. The video was shot by Ram himself while he and his girlfriend was having intimate fun in the bathroom. Janelle was aware of what Ram was doing because he was actually holding the camera.

Paolo Contis' alleged video scandal leaks online

Joining the list of male celebrities with alleged video scandal is Paolo Contis, whose name has recently become trending on social media together with screenshots taken from a sensitive video of a man that looks a lot like him. Screen captures of the alleged Paolo Contis video scandal has made its way to various blogs. Collage of screenshots, allegedly all taken from the said scandalous video, are now starting to spread on the internet.

PBB Teen Edition 4 Audition at MOA on January 6 & 13

Aside from the London leg, Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 4 is going to hold auditions at the Mall of Asia in Pasay City on January 6 and 13, 2012. To qualify, you must be 13-17 years old. Just bring your birth certificate to the audition venue along with a friend, relative or family member who is at least 20 years old.