Skip to main content

Willie Revillame’s letter to TV5

Willie Revillame’s “goodbye letter” to TV5 chairman Manuel V. Pangilinan and president and chief executive Atty. Ray V. Espinosa was published by The Philippine Star on Wednesday, May 22, 2013.

Wowowillie

In the letter, the TV host expressed his desire to take a break from showbiz at the end of his contract to ponder upon whether he should continue his showbiz career or just devote his time to the business he has established over the years.

The letter reads:

Dear Sir MVP and Atty. Ray,

My co-production agreement and contract with ABC TV5 will both expire on October 15, 2013, which is the reason I am writing you now.

I must express my deepest gratitude to you and Atty. Ray for the kind gesture of opening the door for me during the most trying moments in my career. For this, I shall forever be grateful. Your unwavering trust and support has kept me motivated in giving my best to provide happiness and hope to our people especially the poor, sick and elderly.

My tenure in the network was not without adversities. The show had its share of ups and downs, yet your support and faith in me remained steadfast, which I will treasure.

I recall your advice some time ago that I should take some time off whenever I feel exhausted due to my Monday to Saturday schedule. I have not done so for the past two years and seven months.

The daily grind of show business had finally taken its toll on me. I gave every ounce of energy I had every time I stepped on stage to fulfill my bounden duty to the network, the sponsors, and most of all, to our viewers.

With a heavy heart, I shall take a much-needed break from show business at the end of my contract. This will allow me to think and ponder whether I should continue my showbiz career or devote my time to the business I have set up over the years.

Let me reiterate my sincerest gratitude and appreciation for your kind understanding through all those times that I worked with you.

With all my highest esteem and regard, I remain,

Sincerely yours,

Willie B. Revillame

Meanwhile, he told Philstar that he will return next year. “Abangan n’yo na lang!” he added.

For more television, movie, and music updates, like/follow The Ultimate Fan on Facebook and Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marian Rivera Skype scandal?

An alleged photo of Marian Rivera that looks like she’s naked while having a video conversation with someone has become viral on social networking sites on Thursday, September 26, 2013.

Ram Revilla-Janelle Manahan Video Scandal

A sex video scandal of Janelle Manahan and the late Ram Revilla has been making its rounds on the internet and creating a buzz. The video was shot by Ram himself while he and his girlfriend was having intimate fun in the bathroom. Janelle was aware of what Ram was doing because he was actually holding the camera.

Paolo Contis' alleged video scandal leaks online

Joining the list of male celebrities with alleged video scandal is Paolo Contis, whose name has recently become trending on social media together with screenshots taken from a sensitive video of a man that looks a lot like him. Screen captures of the alleged Paolo Contis video scandal has made its way to various blogs. Collage of screenshots, allegedly all taken from the said scandalous video, are now starting to spread on the internet.

PBB Teen Edition 4 Audition at MOA on January 6 & 13

Aside from the London leg, Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 4 is going to hold auditions at the Mall of Asia in Pasay City on January 6 and 13, 2012. To qualify, you must be 13-17 years old. Just bring your birth certificate to the audition venue along with a friend, relative or family member who is at least 20 years old.