Skip to main content

Marjorie Barretto explains why she denied the sexy photos

Marjorie Barretto initially denied that she's the woman in the controversial sexy photos that made its way online over the weekend. But why would she deny it and eventually have her lawyer confirm that it was really her?

In an interview with pep.ph's Jo-An Maglipon, the former actress and now outgoing Caloocan City councilor explained what happened.

"When you called me that first time, I swear, I was stunned," Marjorie told Jo-An. "I didn’t know what you were talking about. I didn’t even know that there was anything circulating anywhere about me. I had just woken up, and I was really caught unaware. You were talking about photos of me. It was such a nightmare. I didn’t know how to take it in."

But then many immediately believed it was indeed her in the photos because they really looked authentic. Also, her threat to sue those that posted and continue to repost the controversial pictures made her look so affected, thus, guilty.

Marjorie also explained that she only saw the photos when she met with her lawyers on Monday and she was disappointed that nobody told her beforehand.

Her camp still warns those who will not take down her photos that they will press charges under RA 9995 or the Anti-Photo and Video Voyeurism Act. Now that she has admitted it was her, she now has all the right to sue.

“Now my lawyers have spoken, and they’re serious about taking to court anyone who will continue to do this. And now I’ve admitted it, then it must be because I don’t want to push myself in a position where I have to lie. I don’t want to talk about it anymore after this,” she said.

The controversial photos show Marjorie with a breast exposed in one, and with her legs wide open while only wearing a T-shirt and panties in the other. The pictures surfaced online in the middle of a separate controversy that involved her siblings and mother.

For more television, movie, and music updates, like/follow The Ultimate Fan on Facebook and Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marian Rivera Skype scandal?

An alleged photo of Marian Rivera that looks like she’s naked while having a video conversation with someone has become viral on social networking sites on Thursday, September 26, 2013.

Ram Revilla-Janelle Manahan Video Scandal

A sex video scandal of Janelle Manahan and the late Ram Revilla has been making its rounds on the internet and creating a buzz. The video was shot by Ram himself while he and his girlfriend was having intimate fun in the bathroom. Janelle was aware of what Ram was doing because he was actually holding the camera.

Joseph Marco is Hot Part 3

Now that ABS-CBN 's afternoon soap Sabel has come to an end, we will surely miss Joseph Marco and his sexy glory . But as hunky as he is, I'm sure the network won't keep him idle for so long. I'm sure we'll see him in one of their shows anytime soon. For the meantime, here's more screen grabs of Joseph Marco from Sabel .

Daniel Matsunaga’s Elevator Scandal

Daniel Matsunaga 's so-called elevator scandal is now widespread. It was even featured on the evening news last night. Heart was quoted tweeting : dont worry guys...if you saw it..somethings cooking:) But the video looks scripted. My guess is that it’s a promotional thing for some endorsement. See the way Daniel looked at the camera before walking out of the elevator? Watch the 38-second video clip below. What do you think? Scripted or not?