Skip to main content

Sarah Lahbati leaves showbiz temporarily leaving commitments behind

Kapuso actress Sarah Lahbati on Wednesday took to Twitter to tell her fans that she will not be seen in the entertainment scene for a while. In her posts, she said it is because she decided to go back to Switzerland to study.

Sarah Lahbati

Sarah made the decision with her parents because of she needed a “breather from all the chaos” that she is experiencing with GMA-7, the network that launched her showbiz career.

Here are her series of tweets:

"To all my friends and supporters, I'd like to thank you for the love and loyalty you've given me. I've been very blessed last year and...”

“I’m grateful to all of you but unfortunately you will be seeing less of me this year for reasons that are hard to explain through Twitter…

I’ve had misunderstandings with the people who are handling my career. I am still thankful to them for the efforts they have shown in the…

..past but now I feel neglected and my back is against the wall… Therefor I have to do something. Just to clarify this issue that’s…

been going around, I signed a contract with Royal Artist (Tita Annabelle Rama) as a co manager with GMA Artist Center because I needed…

“someone to protect & help my well being in this cut throat industry. Tita Annabelle only wants the best for me, with her years of experience

“and success in this industry I know that she’s the right person to help me. When my family made this decision ,we were already sure that…

“an artist tied up with GMA Artist Center such as myself can be co-managed by another talent company because I was offered by top management

“of GMA to sign a contract with ICONS management just a few months before i signed with Tita Annabelle. I didn’t sign with ICONS because…

“they wanted to deduct another 15% on top of the 25% that is being deducted by GMA Artist Center. We found that too steep of a deduction…

“for someone who just started such as myself. Because of all of this uncertainty and stress, my family and I decided that I go back…

“to Switzerland and study there … This does not mean that I will be gone from the industry and craft that I love… Just a breather…

“from all the chaos… Nakakalungkot na umabot pa sa ganito…

“But I’m also excited to study… I trust God’s plans for me…”

The Kapuso Network, however, said in a statement that Sarah’s plan is a violation of contract. She currently has ongoing television and film projects like the upcoming big-budgeted series Indio and the sexy movie Seduction.

For more television, movie, and music updates, like/follow The Ultimate Fan on Facebook and Twitter.

photo: gmanetwork.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marian Rivera Skype scandal?

An alleged photo of Marian Rivera that looks like she’s naked while having a video conversation with someone has become viral on social networking sites on Thursday, September 26, 2013.

Deniece Cornejo mugshot released

The mugshots of Deniece Cornejo have been released by the Philippine National Police (PNP). She is one of the accused with serious illegal detention in connection with Vhong Navarro's mauling in a Taguig condo unit last January.

Ram Revilla-Janelle Manahan Video Scandal

A sex video scandal of Janelle Manahan and the late Ram Revilla has been making its rounds on the internet and creating a buzz. The video was shot by Ram himself while he and his girlfriend was having intimate fun in the bathroom. Janelle was aware of what Ram was doing because he was actually holding the camera.

Paolo Contis' alleged video scandal leaks online

Joining the list of male celebrities with alleged video scandal is Paolo Contis, whose name has recently become trending on social media together with screenshots taken from a sensitive video of a man that looks a lot like him. Screen captures of the alleged Paolo Contis video scandal has made its way to various blogs. Collage of screenshots, allegedly all taken from the said scandalous video, are now starting to spread on the internet.