Friday, April 4, 2014

Nancy Binay on Vice Ganda: "I have to respect his opinion"

Senator Nancy Binay trended on Twitter Thursday night when she guested in ABS-CBN's Aquino & Abunda Tonight.

Nancy Binay

One of the things she was asked by the hosts was Vice Ganda, who was one of those that were very vocal in their dislike for Binay during the elections.

The lady senator was very tactful when she answered the question, saying she respected the comedian's opinion and that she cannot force everybody to like her.

"Ako naman naiintindihan ko din 'yung sitwasyon ni Vice Ganda during that time," Binay said. "I have to respect his opinion, e, dahil he is a voter and he is entitled to that and I cannot convince everybody to like me or vote for me."

Before that, though, she related a story of how one of her 4-year-old twins told her they don't like Vice Ganda.

"I have twins tapos napanood nila sa TV si Vice Ganda, tapos hirit nung isa kong twin sabi n'ya, 'I don't like Vice Ganda." Tapos sabi ko, 'Why?' 'Cause she's not nice to you, mommy." So parang na-touch ako kasi siguro kung hindi nangyari 'yung ganyang incident parang hindi ko ma-realize how my kids, my family really loves me," she said.


Meanwhile, the senator and the It's Showtime host have already talked and are now okay. The latter even posted on Twitter a photo of them together last March 25 captioned with "Love Love Love!!!!"

For more entertainment news, follow The Ultimate Fan on Facebook and Twitter.

photos: screengrab from Aquino & Abunda Tonight, twitter.com/vicegandako