Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kris Aquino to host a game show soon, says “Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw” will be her last series

Kris Aquino said through her official Twitter account that ABS-CBN’s Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw will already be her last series.

Kris Aquino

The revelation was made by the Queen of All Media in response to a compliment by a fan that she’s “indeed becoming a good actress.

“Thanks but last na ang KKI,” she tweeted.

When another fan asked what she meant, Kris said, “My last teleserye.”

She clarified, though, that she’s just prioritizing and not retiring.

“It was my dream to become an actress- but my talent isn’t in becoming a character, but just being me.

“Kris Tv remains strong & is an excellent venue for us to connect, PGT4 will start Feb 16 already & they r so optimistic because it is fresh.”

She also said that she will have a new show on ABS-CBN soon, and somehow hinted the return of Game KNB.

“There’s a new show in the horizon & I know u will enjoy that because u keep telling me u miss me in that format. Things do fall into place.”

And when a fan mentioned Game KNB, she replied: “Maybe u won't have to miss it anymore? surprise!”

For more television, movie, and music updates, like/follow The Ultimate Fan on Facebook and Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment