Friday, April 4, 2014

Anne Curtis on being stung by box jellyfish: 'I thought I was going to die'

Anne Curtis took to Twitter Friday morning to talk about her experience with the box jellyfish sting at the taping of Dyesebel in Batangas last Wednesday.

Anne Curtis

She said that she feels it is already her second chance at life. She also recounted how she thought she was going to die because she couldn't feel her legs and she found it difficult to breathe while being transported to the nearest hospital.
Good Morning everyone!!!! Feeling a bit better today! Praise God! After reading some of the other articles you guys found & tweeted me...
...I really feel I've been given a 2nd chance at life. The doctors told me I'm very lucky. The last case they had come in with the same...
...case; a box jellyfish sting. The girl was out straight into the ICU. It's quite a scary thought. When we were on our way to the local...
...and closest hospital near our set. I noticed that I couldn't feel my legs & slowly couldn't breath properly. I thought I was going to die
She then thanked the Lord for giving her strength and described the incident as the closest she had ever been to death.
... thank you Lord for giving me and my heart the strength to survive this. Thank you to everyone that has sent their well wishes and...
...messages of concern.. Means a lot to me. This is the closest I've ever been to death and I've never been so afraid in my life..
Thank you again Sweethearts for all the love & support. ❤️
In a statement released by Dreamscape Entertainment Television on Thursday, it was said that the actress-TV host was rushed to three hospitals in San Juan, Batangas where they were taping scenes for the fantaserye. She was also brought to a hospital in Lipa City before she was brought to St. Luke's in Taguig where she is currently recuperating.

The statement also revealed that Curtis initially didn't want to be brought to the hospital, not wanting to be the cause of delay in the taping.

For more entertainment news, follow The Ultimate Fan on Facebook and Twitter.

photo: screengrab from TV Patrol