Skip to main content

Claudine Barretto breaks silence, says sisters mentally torturing her

Claudine Barretto broke her silence regarding her controversial feud with sisters, Gretchen and Marjorie.

In her "Buzz Ng Bayan" interview with Boy Abunda that aired on Sunday, May 11, 2014, she narrated an instance when Gretchen and Marjorie went to her house while she was dining with some friends in 2010. They brought along an ambulance, a pediatrician and several men because she allegedly overdosed.

"Nagpadala siya ng ambulansya sa bahay namin ni Raymart with a pediatrician," Claudine said in the interview, as quoted by abs-cbnnews.com.

"I was with my friends, we were eating. Kilala ko, pediatrician ‘to ni Gretchen. Pumunta ako sa gate, nakita ko nandoon si Marjorie, nandoon si Gretchen. Sabi ni Gretchen, ‘Can I please go in?’ Since kapatid ko naman siya, kahit hindi kami okay, pinapasok ko.

"I didn’t know what this was all about. Pagpasok nila, later dumating na 'yung pediatrician with the ambulance and I think there were eight men inside.

"I asked my sister, ‘What is this? What are you gonna get me for?’ She just looked at her doctor and she said, ‘Do something.’ I knew my rights, she was trespassing. Sabi ko sa kanila, ‘Saan, sa drug addiction or sa mental illness?’ Kasi hindi ko alam. And then sabi niya ‘Basta doc, nag-overdose iyan,’"

Claudine futher said that her sisters are torturing her mentally by saying she has a mental illness.

"According to my psychiatrist, it’s mental torture.

"For a while I was angry, hurt, even depressed, I guess. But nung nakikita kong nagse-self destruct na siya (Gretchen), naaawa na ako sa kanya kasi napakasinungaling na."

Claudine touched on the subject of their word war over the social media.

"They drew first blood and they were accusing me of so many things. I just kept quiet the whole time. They were just bullying and bullying. They did not stop. Ganito ba dapat ang ugali ng mga ate? Let’s say, for example, if I’m mentally ill, lalong nakakasira ng ulo 'yung ginagawa nila. Nakadapa na, tatapakan mo pa, duduraan ka pa. Gretchen knows this. She’s heartless," she said.

The former ABS-CBN talent even accused Gretchen of calling her names and talking bad about her children.

"She said na, ‘Wala ka ng career, baboy ka, lechon, wala ka ng power. You will never be back in this industry. Magpakamatay ka na lang, Claudine,’" she narrated, adding that her estranged husband Raymart Santiago heard it, as well as when Gretchen talked bad about their kids.

She also said she doesn't want to be affiliated with Gretchen anymore.

"Pakiusap ko kay Gretchen, any question about me, stop answering. I don’t want to be affiliated with you because you are a shame to this family. I want you to stay away from me and my children. I want to know, at the end of the day Gretchen, ano ba ang goal mo? Up to where? When are you going to stop?"

And regarding Gretchen's claim of being happy, Claudine said:

"You say you’re happy? I don’t see that. With your face all botoxed and all, I don’t see that."

For more entertainment news, follow The Ultimate Fan on Facebook and Twitter.

Popular posts from this blog

Marian Rivera Skype scandal?

An alleged photo of Marian Rivera that looks like she’s naked while having a video conversation with someone has become viral on social networking sites on Thursday, September 26, 2013.

Ram Revilla-Janelle Manahan Video Scandal

A sex video scandal of Janelle Manahan and the late Ram Revilla has been making its rounds on the internet and creating a buzz. The video was shot by Ram himself while he and his girlfriend was having intimate fun in the bathroom. Janelle was aware of what Ram was doing because he was actually holding the camera.

Paolo Contis' alleged video scandal leaks online

Joining the list of male celebrities with alleged video scandal is Paolo Contis, whose name has recently become trending on social media together with screenshots taken from a sensitive video of a man that looks a lot like him. Screen captures of the alleged Paolo Contis video scandal has made its way to various blogs. Collage of screenshots, allegedly all taken from the said scandalous video, are now starting to spread on the internet.

PBB Teen Edition 4 Audition at MOA on January 6 & 13

Aside from the London leg, Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 4 is going to hold auditions at the Mall of Asia in Pasay City on January 6 and 13, 2012. To qualify, you must be 13-17 years old. Just bring your birth certificate to the audition venue along with a friend, relative or family member who is at least 20 years old.