The Department of Education (DepEd) has announced the suspension of classes for tomorrow through its director Elena Ruiz.
There will be no classes tomorrow, September 27, in the preschool, elementary and high school levels in both public and private schools in the NCR due to Typhoon Pedring.
Also, classes in all levels in Quezon City, Rizal, Isabela, Quirino, Nueva Vizcaya and Cagayan are suspended.
With regards to the college level, universities that have declared suspension of classes for Tuesday, September 27, are:
- Central College of the Philippines
- Far Eastern University (FEU Manila, FEU Makati, FEU East Asia and FEU Diliman)
- Manila Tytana Colleges (formerly known as Manila Doctors College)
- Philippine Christian University (Taft)
- Rizal Technological University
- San Beda College (Manila and Taytay)
- University of Santo Tomas
- University of the East (Manila and Caloocan)
- University of the Philippines - Manila
Other universities who might also be suspending their classes might make their announcements later tonight or early tomorrow morning.
Typhoon Pedring is currently at signal number 2 in Metro Manila, Ilocos Norte, Ilocas Sur, Abra, Apayao, La Union, Benguet, Pangasinan, Zambales, Tarlac, Pampanga, Bulacan, Rizal, Quezon including Polillo Island, Bataan, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur and Catanduanes.
The areas under signal number 3 are Aurora, Isabela, Cagayan, Kalinga, Mt. Province, Ifugao, Nueva Viscaya and Quirino.
- Wally Bayola video scandal leaked.
- Chito Miranda, Neri Naig scandal photos leaked
- Chito Miranda, Neri Naig video scandal part 2 leaked
- Nora Aunor, Brillante Mendoza and Chris Martinez nominated at Asia Pacific Screen Awards 2012; List of nominees
- Ram Revilla-Janelle Manahan Video Scandal
- Francisco Lachowski Comes Out
- PBB Teen 4: Myrtle Gail Sarrosa – Ang Cosplayer ng Iloilo