Skip to main content

Fabio Ide posts photo of his daughter with Denise Oca, official statement on Instagram

Fabio Ide took to Instagram Tuesday afternoon to post a photo of him with his baby daughter - his love child with Denise Oca.

Fabio Ide and his daughter with Denise Oca

It was the same child that was rumored to be Phil Younghusband's and at one point believed to be the cause of the football player's break-up with Angel Locsin.

In a lengthy caption that also served as Fabio's "official statement regarding the issue at hand," the Brazilian model said that it was only last May that he learned he was the father of the child. He, however, accepted her and would support her in whatever way a father can.

He was hurt by the things Denise posts online, though, because he believes that problems like these "should be resolved at home with family and friends and not trough social media."

Here's Fabio's official statement:
This is my official statement regarding the issue at hand.

I'm truly a blessed man to have this beautiful baby girl by my side. 14 months ago (2 months before I met my present girlfriend) I had a casual encounter with Denise Oca and I later found out I got her pregnant and it was only in May this year that I found out I was a dad in a not ideal scenario but because of my upbringing and family values I chose to accept this child and support her no matter what. Sometimes life is not what you expect of it but it is always how we react to it and I chose to do the right thing. I have kept this private for a few months just to my family and friends who knew I was going through a tough time. There are many fatherless children out there and I refuse for my daughter to be one of them. I have been supporting my daughter from the start but I'm only opening up to the public now bc it's such a sensitive issue. Thank you so much for supporting me throughout my career and understanding this difficult situation right now.
It's so painful to see what is happening now. What my girlfriend said is so hurtful and evil. She already apologized for that and admitted I never said such a thing. I also don't agree with Denise for posting things online. This problems should be resolved at home with family and friends and not trough social media. I'm in the middle of a war zone while the only thing I wanted was to be happy, leave with peace and be a good father. My daughter doesn't deserve any of this bullshit happening right now. If there is one side I will take is my daughter and as I promised myself I will give everything she needs from me as a dad.
Thanks for understanding and sorry for dragging all of you into this. Wish things could have been different. Wish none of this would have happened.
God bless us all and I pray for this storm to pass soon.
For more entertainment news, follow The Ultimate Fan on Facebook and Twitter.

Popular posts from this blog

Marian Rivera Skype scandal?

An alleged photo of Marian Rivera that looks like she’s naked while having a video conversation with someone has become viral on social networking sites on Thursday, September 26, 2013.

Joseph Marco is Hot Part 3

Now that ABS-CBN 's afternoon soap Sabel has come to an end, we will surely miss Joseph Marco and his sexy glory . But as hunky as he is, I'm sure the network won't keep him idle for so long. I'm sure we'll see him in one of their shows anytime soon. For the meantime, here's more screen grabs of Joseph Marco from Sabel .

Ram Revilla-Janelle Manahan Video Scandal

A sex video scandal of Janelle Manahan and the late Ram Revilla has been making its rounds on the internet and creating a buzz. The video was shot by Ram himself while he and his girlfriend was having intimate fun in the bathroom. Janelle was aware of what Ram was doing because he was actually holding the camera.

“Seduction” starring Richard Gutierrez, Sarah Lahbati and Solenn Heussaff – Uncut Trailer (Video)

Regal Films has released the trailer of Seduction which stars Richard Gutierrez, Sarah Lahbati and Solenn Heussaff. Based on the title alone, the movie has a very sexy theme. And although Solenn is the most daring, Richard also sheds some clothes off, as well as his real life girlfriend Sarah Lahbati.

Alden Richards has a “boyfriend”

Alden Richards is rumored to have a boyfriend!