Skip to main content

Xian Lim reacts to Gov. Salceda's Facebook post, explains what really happened

Xian Lim is now a hot topic on social media after Governor Joey Salceda of Albay posted on Facebook a bad experience with the actor during the recently-held Fiesta Tsinoy Albay.

Joey Salceda on FB

The governor's Facebook post read:

Xian Lim says in my face (Atty Carol) while handing the coffee table book in front of many - "I'm not here to promote albay"." If his road manager checks his record, Albay paid for his many guestings since way back 2011 when his talent fee was just P75.000 (Ginoo ni Magayon) and now P350,000 for Fiesta Tsinoy Albay. Its either 1. His parents did not raise him well. 2. He had bad education. 3. He is not managed well. 4. His character is inversely proportional to his looks. 5. He is on something.

Meanwhile on his Twitter account early Friday morning, Xian denied having said the words that the Facebook post quoted him as saying.

Expressing his upset on the controversial post, he explained what really happened.

Xian wrote:

I just read an online article about an incident which is deeply upsetting to me because it doesn't tell the right story. In the article I was quoted as saying "I am not here to promote Albay", something I never said or would ever say. Earlier, the author of the online article handed me a coffee table book of Albay and a tshirt to wear. My exact words to her were "Sorry po, hindi ko maisuot yung tshirt kasi baka magka conflict sa clothing endorsement ko. Pasensya na po". Later on, someone reported her as saying "Ayaw daw nya". I love Albay and I am always happy to be here with its good people. I deeply apologize to gov. Salceda and the people of Albay for the misunderstanding about my reasons for refusal to wear the t shirt.

My parents raised me to be respectful and generous to everyone, and my management has always stressed the virtues of decency and humility. I do not do drugs and have worked hard to get to where I am. If you send me the t shirt and after I have cleared it with my clothing endorsement, I would be more than happy to wear It online and on air. I am also very willing to promote the book of Albay.

Xian Lim on Twitter Xian Lim on Twitter 2

For more television, movie, and music updates, like/follow The Ultimate Fan on Facebook and Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marian Rivera Skype scandal?

An alleged photo of Marian Rivera that looks like she’s naked while having a video conversation with someone has become viral on social networking sites on Thursday, September 26, 2013.

Ram Revilla-Janelle Manahan Video Scandal

A sex video scandal of Janelle Manahan and the late Ram Revilla has been making its rounds on the internet and creating a buzz. The video was shot by Ram himself while he and his girlfriend was having intimate fun in the bathroom. Janelle was aware of what Ram was doing because he was actually holding the camera.

Paolo Contis' alleged video scandal leaks online

Joining the list of male celebrities with alleged video scandal is Paolo Contis, whose name has recently become trending on social media together with screenshots taken from a sensitive video of a man that looks a lot like him. Screen captures of the alleged Paolo Contis video scandal has made its way to various blogs. Collage of screenshots, allegedly all taken from the said scandalous video, are now starting to spread on the internet.

Joseph Marco is Hot Part 3

Now that ABS-CBN 's afternoon soap Sabel has come to an end, we will surely miss Joseph Marco and his sexy glory . But as hunky as he is, I'm sure the network won't keep him idle for so long. I'm sure we'll see him in one of their shows anytime soon. For the meantime, here's more screen grabs of Joseph Marco from Sabel .