Skip to main content

Andrea Torres has no ill will towards Jennylyn Mercado and FHM

Despite ranking second, Andrea Torres didn't attend the victory party of FHM 100 Sexiest Women 2015 last Saturday, July 11, at the SMX Convention Center.

Andrea Torres - FHM PH Dec 2014

Because of that, people who noticed her absence drew speculations that she is having a hard time accepting her defeat to Jennylyn Mercado, who was hailed as this year's sexiest.

Andrea was interviewed by GMA-7's "24 Oras" but the sexy actress was not satisfied by what has been aired by the newscast, so she took to Instagram to post her full statement.

The three-part statement reads:

Hi guys! I heard that there is an issue circulating about me on the result of FHM's 100 Sexiest, and Jennylyn Mercado. Unfortunately, only a portion of my interview was aired in 24 Oras because of time constraints. So I am reaching out on social media to send my love and positive vibes. I don't want you guys getting stressed over something that doesn't even exist.

I would like to categorically state that I have no problem whatsoever with Jennylyn's victory. I even congratulated her before the event and told her that I'm sure many are anticipating her ramp appearance, so im really happy for her and everyone who made it on the list. The support I received was sufficient reward for me. It was after all, the first time I ventured into something I thought I could never do.

I can never thank my fans enough, Marian's fans, and my brothers and sisters in the entertainment industry. I am forever grateful to FHM because many of the work-related blessings I am receiving over the last few months are largely a result of my feature in the magazine. I am not in the habit of creating conflict and harboring ill will against my co-artists. We support each other. We promote each other's shows whenever we can using social media. Jen and I are together in SAS and I have a very high regard for her talents and respect her both as an artist and as an individual.

I hope this supposed "boycott" issue can be finally put to rest. There was never any disagreement between myself, Jennylyn, or any other co-artist. No one can drive a stake between Jennylyn and myself - after all, we are both a Kapuso.

For more television, movie, and music updates, like/follow The Ultimate Fan on Facebook and Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marian Rivera Skype scandal?

An alleged photo of Marian Rivera that looks like she’s naked while having a video conversation with someone has become viral on social networking sites on Thursday, September 26, 2013.

Ram Revilla-Janelle Manahan Video Scandal

A sex video scandal of Janelle Manahan and the late Ram Revilla has been making its rounds on the internet and creating a buzz. The video was shot by Ram himself while he and his girlfriend was having intimate fun in the bathroom. Janelle was aware of what Ram was doing because he was actually holding the camera.

Joseph Marco is Hot Part 3

Now that ABS-CBN 's afternoon soap Sabel has come to an end, we will surely miss Joseph Marco and his sexy glory . But as hunky as he is, I'm sure the network won't keep him idle for so long. I'm sure we'll see him in one of their shows anytime soon. For the meantime, here's more screen grabs of Joseph Marco from Sabel .

Paolo Contis' alleged video scandal leaks online

Joining the list of male celebrities with alleged video scandal is Paolo Contis, whose name has recently become trending on social media together with screenshots taken from a sensitive video of a man that looks a lot like him. Screen captures of the alleged Paolo Contis video scandal has made its way to various blogs. Collage of screenshots, allegedly all taken from the said scandalous video, are now starting to spread on the internet.