Skip to main content

Derek Ramsay Made Me Turn Red

I was at the mall last Thursday when I had to text my niece, Angel, for the color of the shower curtain she was asking me to buy. I ran out of prepaid phone load so I walked up to the customer service kiosk selling all sorts of cards and electronic loads.

Derek Ramsay’s Red Mobile poster caught my eyes. He has such chiseled features and nice tan. From Century Tuna to Oxygen, now he’s endorsing Red Mobile. Lucky Angelica.

But my gaze was suddenly averted to Red’s unlimited text and call rates in the Derek Ramsay ad.

Imagine unlimited texting for just P4.00! And unlimited calls and texts for P8.00? Now that’s a real treat! Crazy Low Rates, indeed!

So what I did was buy 3 Red Mobile sim cards (for me, Angel, and my mom), inserted one of the sims on my phone and texted Angel about the shower curtain, at the same time informing her of my new number.

I went home that night and gave mom and Angel their Red Mobile sim cards. Upon learning about Red’s unli rates, I didn’t have to convince my mom twice. Angel, on the other hand, inserted her Red Mobile sim on her extra mobile phone.

Being always outside, I constantly need to contact my mother to check on her or to tell her my whereabouts. The same with Angel who’s now working as a call center agent. We always want to know if she reached her workplace safe especially when she leaves the house in the wee hours of the morning for her 4 AM shift.

Imagine being able to do all that for just P8.00 max!

We have actually tested the P8.00 unli calls last Friday when she called to inform us that she reached Makati safe. Then she called us again using Red Mobile’s unli call during her “lunch” break which was about 7:00 AM. Neat, right? P8.00 to give your loved ones peace of mind all throughout the day.

While my niece is a call and text person, I am not. I’m more of just a text person (but of course I answer calls). So my niece have been using the P8.00 unli calls and texts since I gave her the sim card. My mom and myself, on the other hand, use the P4.00 unli texts.

And just like on the other providers, you have to register for Red’s unlimited services.

For the P4.00 unlimited text messing for Red to Red subscribers, text TU4 and send it to 9949
For the P8.00 unlimited calls and texts for Red to Red subscribers, key in CTU8 and send it to 9949
.

Visit Red Mobile’s official website here or “Like” their Facebook page here to get updates on their latest promos.

Meanwhile, watch the ever gorgeous Derek Ramsay on the Red Mobile TVCs below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marian Rivera Skype scandal?

An alleged photo of Marian Rivera that looks like she’s naked while having a video conversation with someone has become viral on social networking sites on Thursday, September 26, 2013.

Ram Revilla-Janelle Manahan Video Scandal

A sex video scandal of Janelle Manahan and the late Ram Revilla has been making its rounds on the internet and creating a buzz. The video was shot by Ram himself while he and his girlfriend was having intimate fun in the bathroom. Janelle was aware of what Ram was doing because he was actually holding the camera.

Paolo Contis' alleged video scandal leaks online

Joining the list of male celebrities with alleged video scandal is Paolo Contis, whose name has recently become trending on social media together with screenshots taken from a sensitive video of a man that looks a lot like him. Screen captures of the alleged Paolo Contis video scandal has made its way to various blogs. Collage of screenshots, allegedly all taken from the said scandalous video, are now starting to spread on the internet.

PBB Teen Edition 4 Audition at MOA on January 6 & 13

Aside from the London leg, Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 4 is going to hold auditions at the Mall of Asia in Pasay City on January 6 and 13, 2012. To qualify, you must be 13-17 years old. Just bring your birth certificate to the audition venue along with a friend, relative or family member who is at least 20 years old.