Monday, September 14, 2015

Mikee Agustin re-enters 'PBB 737' as housemate

Evicted housemate Mikee Agustin is now back in "Pinoy Big Brother 737" as a regular housemate after winning against another evicted housemate Kamille Filoteo in the text poll.

PBB 737 - Mikee and KamilleImage: Twitter (pbbabscbn)

Mikee and Kamille were called back by Big Brother to become the "Yanig Challengers."

After completing a task, the voting lines were opened on Saturday night for the two. The one that will get the higher percentage of votes will come back inside the PBB House as a housemate.

The results of the text poll were revealed on Sunday. Mikee got the majority of votes with 83.32%. Kamille, on the other hand, only got 16.68%.

For more television, movie, and music updates, like/follow The Ultimate Fan on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 The Ultimate Fan.
Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates. Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes | Free Icons | wordpress theme
Wordpress Themes. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates