Skip to main content

Sharon Cuneta expresses sadness over deaths of half-siblings

Sharon Cuneta has lost three half-siblings one after the other in the past months, the most recent being her Ate Ningning who she said she grew up seeing more often than her other relatives.


Sharon expressed her grief through a long post on Facebook, starting it by saying that she's "been quietly dealing with so much" in her personal life and that she's "taking advantage of the opportunities to enjoy" which working provides her.

The post was written after her first day of rehearsals for her Solaire concert which was followed by dining out with members of her family in their favorite Makati restaurant where she also chanced upon Alden Richards.
Today, after a happy first rehearsal day for my Solaire concerts, then dinner with KC, Frankie and Miguel at our favorite Makati restaurant, Sakura, with the bonus of meeting Alden Richards there (Frankie is a big ALDUB and Liza Soberano, Daniel Padilla fan. We all are too.), I come home to see my Miel and my husband and settle down in contentment, finally, when I decide to check my phone (which everyone knows I rarely do nowadays). And I see that I received a message from my niece Josette saying that my half-sister, the last of the three siblings (children of one mother), my Ate Ningning, passed away today.
The death of her Ate Ningning came only months after the megastar's two half-brothers (who have the same mother as Ningning) passed away.
A month or so ago, I lost a half-brother, Kuya Danny. I was never particularly close to him, but there was no bad blood between us. I wanted to much to help him more, but I myself had way TOO many obligations to have to meet and like I said in interviews recently, though I would still be considered quite wealthy, I do still have huge concerns, like other investments that would not allow me too much freedom with handling cold cash at the moment.

About two weeks ago, I lost another half-brother, my above brother's brother, Kuya Freddie. I felt worse about losing him as our Daddy wanted nothing more than ALL his very many children to get along. Kuya Freddie and my Mom had a falling out years ago. And, well, you know how fiercely protective I was of my parents. I regret that we never had the opportunity to make up and forgive each other in person.
 To add to that, Teddy Del Rosario (brother of Vic Del Rosario of Viva), whom she "grew up seeing in all the years I worked for Viva since I was a teenager," also passed away.

Sharon felt like so many people are being taken away from her, and she prays that no one will leave her again in a long while.

The "The Voice Kids" coach ended her post by thanking her fans for bearing with her sadness and promises to deliver happier news next time.

For more television, movie, and music updates, like/follow The Ultimate Fan on Facebook and Twitter.

Photo: FB / Sharon-Cuneta-45489967514

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marian Rivera Skype scandal?

An alleged photo of Marian Rivera that looks like she’s naked while having a video conversation with someone has become viral on social networking sites on Thursday, September 26, 2013.

Ram Revilla-Janelle Manahan Video Scandal

A sex video scandal of Janelle Manahan and the late Ram Revilla has been making its rounds on the internet and creating a buzz. The video was shot by Ram himself while he and his girlfriend was having intimate fun in the bathroom. Janelle was aware of what Ram was doing because he was actually holding the camera.

Joseph Marco is Hot Part 3

Now that ABS-CBN 's afternoon soap Sabel has come to an end, we will surely miss Joseph Marco and his sexy glory . But as hunky as he is, I'm sure the network won't keep him idle for so long. I'm sure we'll see him in one of their shows anytime soon. For the meantime, here's more screen grabs of Joseph Marco from Sabel .

Daniel Matsunaga’s Elevator Scandal

Daniel Matsunaga 's so-called elevator scandal is now widespread. It was even featured on the evening news last night. Heart was quoted tweeting : dont worry guys...if you saw it..somethings cooking:) But the video looks scripted. My guess is that it’s a promotional thing for some endorsement. See the way Daniel looked at the camera before walking out of the elevator? Watch the 38-second video clip below. What do you think? Scripted or not?