Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Paolo Ballesteros to return to 'Eat Bulaga!' soon

Fans of Paolo Ballesteros will surely be glad to know that the TV host-actor will soon be back on "Eat Bulaga!" It has been confirmed by Wally Bayola, one of the show's co-hosts, although he added that only the management would know the exact date of the comeback.

Paolo Ballesteros and Wally Bayola

Before Paolo's comeback, however, he already got reunited with Wally and Jose Manalo (the three are collectively known as JoWaPao) at the shoot of a movie project.

Wally related the reunion in an interview with pep.ph.

"Nagkita-kita kaming tatlo, kasi nag-start na kami doon sa project na gagawin namin," he said. "Nagkita-kita kami, yakap-yakap kami."

The King of Makeup Transformation was last seen on "Eat Bulaga!" last March. No reason was officially released as to why he suddenly stopped appearing on the 37-year-old show, but it was said that his rants on Facebook regarding how he and his entourage were treated during the most recent Ad Summit caused his suspension.

Regarding Wally's advice to Paolo, he said, "Ang talagang advice lang namin sa isa't isa, pray lang 'yan. Ang tawag niya sa 'kin, 'Girl, pray lang.'"

He said that to pray was also Paolo's advice to him when he got suspended from the show due to a video scandal.

And to give you an idea on when Lola Tidora (Paolo's KalyeSerye character) will be seen again on the show, Wally said, "September or last week of August, mga ganun."

Meanwhile, Paolo is currently doing two movies - "Bakit Lahat ng Guwapo, May Boyfriend?" and "Die Beautiful."

For more television, movie, and music updates, like/follow The Ultimate Fan on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 The Ultimate Fan.
Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates. Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes | Free Icons | wordpress theme
Wordpress Themes. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates