Skip to main content

Sharon Cuneta, Piolo Pascual kiss and make up

Sharon Cuneta shared on social media "one of the best gifts" God gave her this year.

Sharon and PioloImage: Facebook (Sharon Cuneta)

On Thursday night, she posted a photo of herself and Piolo Pascual, telling everyone that the two of them are now okay.

The two had a misunderstanding in the past due to Piolo's bad breakup with KC Concepcion, Sharon's eldest daughter.

Last month, however, KC posted on Twitter a photo of herself with Piolo. It was taken in London when they visited the city with other ABS-CBN celebrities for the 20th anniversary celebration of "ASAP."

Meanwhile, the megastar related what transpired that led to her reconciliation with Piolo on Thursday night, October 22, 2015.

She wrote:

"Now take a deep breath...because I am about to share with you one of the best gifts God gave me this year.

"As a human being, sometimes when you are very hurt, your emotions overtake your sensibilities, and your tendency is to hurt back. This is especially true when you are a mother. Like a mama lion whose cub has been hurt, you will defend her without caring about the possible consequences of your actions and do not care even if you put your own 'safety' on the line. And sometimes, unlike a mama lion, a human being will regret losing her temper, her patience - never mind that the cause of such anger was also her being provoked by people who could never understand, and even rubbed salt in her wounds, kicked her when she was down...still, you end up being angry at yourself because you know that you were raised to be decent, that some things would have been best discussed in private, and people with the worst intentions should have been ignored totally. Now, because the words said were said on social media, The words I write now I also put forth on social media. Because I feel it is fair and right."

On another post, she uploaded a photo of Piolo and KC together with the continuation of the above post.

Piolo Pascual and KC ConcepcionImage: Facebook (Sharon Cuneta)

"I was in my wheelchair amongst friends and I didn't see him coming. He hugged me tight and when I looked at his face, I hugged him back so tight...'I am so sorrys' and 'I love yous' and 'I miss yous' later, making me tear up...I thanked Father God for the happiness in my heart.

"My 'son,' who is the only one I managed to hurt (and I imagine, his family too...) - and he knows this: because not just my daughter but I loved him very much, and sometimes it is the ones we love that we hurt and are hurt by, is still, after all is said and done, my 'son' that I love.

"I know your apology was sincere. Please know that mine was, too. I think of your mama and feel very badly about how she must've felt, because she too, is a mother like me. I am sorry that you and my baby had to end your relationship, and I am sorry for how very publicly I made my emotions known. For what it's worth, I was not that kind of person. Was not, am not, and hopefully never will be. I believe you know that in your heart."

She then posted a photo of herself and Piolo hugging and kissing.

Sharon and Piolo 2Image: Facebook (Sharon Cuneta)

For more television, movie, and music updates, like/follow The Ultimate Fan on Facebook and Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marian Rivera Skype scandal?

An alleged photo of Marian Rivera that looks like she’s naked while having a video conversation with someone has become viral on social networking sites on Thursday, September 26, 2013.

Ram Revilla-Janelle Manahan Video Scandal

A sex video scandal of Janelle Manahan and the late Ram Revilla has been making its rounds on the internet and creating a buzz. The video was shot by Ram himself while he and his girlfriend was having intimate fun in the bathroom. Janelle was aware of what Ram was doing because he was actually holding the camera.

Joseph Marco is Hot Part 3

Now that ABS-CBN 's afternoon soap Sabel has come to an end, we will surely miss Joseph Marco and his sexy glory . But as hunky as he is, I'm sure the network won't keep him idle for so long. I'm sure we'll see him in one of their shows anytime soon. For the meantime, here's more screen grabs of Joseph Marco from Sabel .

Daniel Matsunaga’s Elevator Scandal

Daniel Matsunaga 's so-called elevator scandal is now widespread. It was even featured on the evening news last night. Heart was quoted tweeting : dont worry guys...if you saw it..somethings cooking:) But the video looks scripted. My guess is that it’s a promotional thing for some endorsement. See the way Daniel looked at the camera before walking out of the elevator? Watch the 38-second video clip below. What do you think? Scripted or not?