Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Jason Francisco and John Prats are now okay

Jason Francisco said he and John Prats are now okay after not being on good terms for a year.

The two made headlines last year when Jason reportedly hit John three times on the cheek and chin while the latter was rehearsing for “Banana Split” with the other regulars of the show, including Melai Cantiveros who is now Jason’s wife.

The two have already shook hands, though, according to Jason in an interview with ABS-CBN News on Tuesday.

“Okay na kami ni Kuya John. Nung PBB Big Night rehearsal, nag-shake hands kami. Okay na kami, walang problema,” Jason said.

Jason won third place in “Pinoy Big Brother: Double Up” (2009-2010) which was won by Melai.

John, aside from being a host last season, was Keanna Reeves’ runner-up in “Pinoy Big Brother: Celebrity Edition” in 2006.

They still haven’t got the chance to talk, though, but Jason said they would have a lot of time to do that especially when they get to work together.

“Hindi pa [kami nakakapag-usap]. Shake hands lang. 'Yun ang importante. Siguro kapag nagkasama kami ulit sa trabaho. Pero sapat na 'yun. Wala na masyadong usapan. Basta kumamay sa 'yo, okay na 'yun,” he said.

Meanwhile, he revealed that he has tried to reach out to John several times after the brawling incident.

“Nakikita ko siya [madalas] pero ayaw ko naman mag-approach so hinintay ko na lang siya. Marami naman na akong nagawa noon [na pag-reach out], parang ayaw niya pa so hinintay ko na lang siya. Wala na 'yun,” he said.

For more television, movie, and music updates, like/follow The Ultimate Fan on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2009 The Ultimate Fan.
Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates. Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes | Free Icons | wordpress theme
Wordpress Themes. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates