Skip to main content

Kris Aquino chooses ABS-CBN, renews contract with Kapamilya Network

Kris Aquino chose to stay with ABS-CBN, renewing her contract with the television network she has been with for eighteen long years.

The Queen of All Media broke the news on Instagram on Monday evening, while she was still in Europe with her two sons.

Posting a photo of the ABS-CBN logo, she captioned it with an explanation that included the revelation that it was only TV5 who talked with her regarding a possible network transfer.

May I set the record straight? 1) I never met w/ any GMA officials but I am grateful to them for the generous coverage they gave My Little Bossings, primarily because of their longstanding partnership w/ Vic Sotto & the Eat Bulaga family. 2) I had met w/ MVP (Manny Pangilinan) in October & again Dec 23 of 2013. 3) I have been w/ ABSCBN for 18 years & like any other family we've had our ups & downs and sometimes unavoidable "tampuhan"- but we remain FAMILY... My manager Deo Endrinal continued talks w/ our ABS bosses during the Christmas break & it is w/ much joy that I share w/ you that we have RENEWED my ABSCBN contract. I am grateful to my ABS CBN bosses, Sir Gabby, Ma'am Charo, and tita Cory for the trust, value & importance they have given me. What I have become as a host, entertainer & producer came about because in 1996 FMG who was then president of ABS CBN told me, "Come back home." I would just like to give a shoutout to @cvvidanes for being an inspiring boss who has not only my respect, but my love. @montie08 for the patience to work out all the details & have a deal where we are all winners. Boy Abunda for his unwavering faith. @luiandrada @jasminip & @darlasauler & the whole KRIS TV family because I couldn't imagine a show of mine w/o you because we've learned to love each other unconditionally. And the most important THANK YOU is for all the KAPAMILYA viewers, thank you for watching me, enjoying me & making me part of your daily viewing. Because of your support I get to continue a job I love & I am also able to provide well for Kuya & Bimb... From my heart, MARAMING SALAMAT KAPAMILYA!!!

For more entertainment news, follow The Ultimate Fan on Facebook and Twitter.

Popular posts from this blog

Marian Rivera Skype scandal?

An alleged photo of Marian Rivera that looks like she’s naked while having a video conversation with someone has become viral on social networking sites on Thursday, September 26, 2013.

Ram Revilla-Janelle Manahan Video Scandal

A sex video scandal of Janelle Manahan and the late Ram Revilla has been making its rounds on the internet and creating a buzz. The video was shot by Ram himself while he and his girlfriend was having intimate fun in the bathroom. Janelle was aware of what Ram was doing because he was actually holding the camera.

Joseph Marco is Hot Part 3

Now that ABS-CBN 's afternoon soap Sabel has come to an end, we will surely miss Joseph Marco and his sexy glory . But as hunky as he is, I'm sure the network won't keep him idle for so long. I'm sure we'll see him in one of their shows anytime soon. For the meantime, here's more screen grabs of Joseph Marco from Sabel .

Paolo Contis' alleged video scandal leaks online

Joining the list of male celebrities with alleged video scandal is Paolo Contis, whose name has recently become trending on social media together with screenshots taken from a sensitive video of a man that looks a lot like him. Screen captures of the alleged Paolo Contis video scandal has made its way to various blogs. Collage of screenshots, allegedly all taken from the said scandalous video, are now starting to spread on the internet.

Alden Richards has a “boyfriend”

Alden Richards is rumored to have a boyfriend!