GMA-7’s Indio may not be beating its rival show, ABS-CBN’s Juan Dela Cruz, but it has moved up one notch in the rankings, which meant it has been attracting more viewers nationwide.
Based on Kantar Media’s data on Wednesday, March 6, 2013, Indio got 22.0% national rating making it the fourth most-watched primetime program and fifth overall.
Meanwhile, although Ina Kapatid Anak was still at its usual position, the decrease in its rating has been so obvious as of late. On Wednesday, it only got 32.5%, a far cry from the usual almost-40% national rating it used to get.
The same goes to Juan Dela Cruz which is the most-watched program. It may still be number one but the rating has considerably decreased.
Check out the Top 10 daytime and primetime television programs on Wednesday, March 6, 2013, according to Kantar Media Total Philippines (Urban and Rural) Household TV Ratings:
March 6, 2013 (Wednesday)
1. Be Careful With My Heart (ABS-CBN) - 26.2%
2. Minute To Win It (ABS-CBN) - 16.6%
3. Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 13.3%
4. It’s Showtime (ABS-CBN) - 12.9%
5. Ohlala Couple (ABS-CBN) - 11.7%
6. May Isang Pangarap (ABS-CBN) - 11.1%
7. Bukod Kang Pinagpala (GMA-7) - 10.3%
8. PHR Presents: Paraiso (ABS-CBN)/Unforgettable (GMA-7) - 10.2%
9. Rooftop Prince (ABS-CBN) - 10.0%
10. Big (GMA-7) - 9.1%
1. Juan Dela Cruz (ABS-CBN) - 36.6%
2. Ina Kapatid Anak (ABS-CBN) - 32.5%
3. TV Patrol (ABS-CBN) - 26.8%
4. Indio (GMA-7) - 22.0%
5. Apoy Sa Dagat (ABS-CBN) - 21.8%
6. Kahit Konting Pagtingin (ABS-CBN) - 17.4%
7. Pahiram ng Sandali (GMA-7) - 16.8%
8. 24 Oras (GMA-7) - 16.6%
9. Temptation of Wife (GMA-7) - 15.4%
10. Smile, Dong Hae (GMA-7) - 12.8%