ABS-CBN’s Be Careful With My Heart has been making its presence felt in daytime television by beating all programs on Tuesday, July 10, 2012, based on the Total Philippines survey of Kantar Media.
The Jodi Sta. Maria-Richard Yap-starrer got a total viewers share of 14.9%, almost tying with its fellow Kapamilya soap Kung Ako’y Iiwan Mo and GMA-7’s Eat Bulaga! which both got 14.8% and tied at number 2.
Primetime TV, on the other hand, was still dominated by Walang Hanggan as it opens a new book. The fast development of the story was keeping viewers glued every night.
7 Kapamilya shows entered the daytime top 10 and having Eat Bulaga! and Kung Ako’y Iiwan Mo tied at number 2, there were 4 Kapuso programs that got in.
Meanwhile, the first 6 slots in the primetime top 10 were taken by Kapamilya shows, the lower 4 belonged to GMA-7.
ABS-CBN is starting to dominate both daytime and primetime blocks. Their afternoon soaps, which used to be on top of the daytime race, have been failing so far. Even Eat Bulaga!, which topped the ratings for a long time, has been beaten as of late by Kapamilya dramas.
Here are the top 10 daytime and primetime television programs according to the Total Philippines (Urband and Rural) survey by Kantar Media on July 10, 2012:
July 10, 2012, Tuesday
- Be Careful With My Heart (ABS-CBN) – 14.9%
- Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7)/Kung Ako’y Iiwan Mo (ABS-CBN) – 14.8%
- Mundo Man Ay Magunaw (ABS-CBN) – 14.4%
- Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Hiyas (ABS-CBN) – 12.8%
- Faithfully (ABS-CBN) – 12.5%
- It’s Showtime (ABS-CBN) – 11.2%
- Kasalanan Bang Ibigin Ka? (GMA-7) – 10.3%
- Chef Boy Logro: Kusina Master (GMA-7) – 10.0%
- City Hunter Returns (ABS-CBN) – 9.9%
- Kapuso Movie Festival (GMA-7) – 9.8%
- Walang Hanggan (ABS-CBN) – 40.4%
- Princess And I (ABS-CBN) – 37.5%
- News Patrol On Dolphy (ABS-CBN) – 34.9%
- TV Patrol (ABS-CBN) – 30.4%
- Aryana (ABS-CBN) – 23.6%
- Lorenzo’s Time (ABS-CBN) – 21.8%
- 24 Oras (GMA-7) – 17.6%
- Luna Blanca (GMA-7) – 14.5%
- One True Love (GMA-7) – 11.7%
- Makapiling Kang Muli (GMA-7) – 11.4%