The MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) 2012 has just been concluded and winners have been revealed.
The MMVAs is an annual awards presented by MuchMusic, a Canadian music video channel, to honor the year’s best.
Here are the winners:
- Video of the Year: Carly Rae Jepsen for Call Me Maybe, directed by Ben Knechtel
- Post-Production of the Year: Down With Webster for Big Wheels, directed by Aaron A.
- Cinematography of the Year: Marianas Trench for Fallout, directed by Kyle Davison
- Director of the Year: Danney Fernandes feat. Josh Ramsay and Belly for Hit Me Up, directed by Marc Andre Debruyne
- Pop Video of the Year: Marianas Trench for Haven’t Had Enough, directed by Kyle Davison
- MuchLOUD Rock Video of the Year: The Sheepdogs for I Don’t Know, directed by Davin Black and Mike Sevigny
- MuchVIBE Hip-Hop Video of the Year: Drake feat. Lil Wayne and Tyga for The Motto, directed by Hyghly Alleyne, Lamar Taylor
- MuchFACT Indie Video of the Year: City and Colour for Fragile Bird, directed by Michael Maxxis
- International Video of the Year Artist: Katy Perry for Last Friday Night, directed by Marc Klasfeld
- International Video of the Year Group: LMFAO for Sexy and I Know It, directed by Mickey Finnegan
- International Video of the Year by a Canadian: Justin Bieber for Boyfriend, directed by X
- MuchMusic.com Most Watched Video: Carly Rae Jepsen, Call Me Maybe
- UR FAVE Video of the Year: Carly Rae Jepsen’s Call Me Maybe
- UR Fave International Artist: Katy Perry
- UR fave Artist or Group: Justin Bieber