Walang Hanggan was a consistent number one in its first week. The ABS-CBN drama even beat the finale episode of My Binondo Girl in the nationwide primetime household ratings according to Kantar Media's survey last Friday, January 20, 2012.
Walang Hanggan got 34.3% of viewers share while the Kim Chiu-starrer only got 30.7%.
GMA-7's Eat Bulaga! was unbeatable, though, in the daytime race. It's rival ABS-CBN show Happy Yipee Yehey didn't even made the Top 10. No wonder the Kapamilya network is ending it soon.
Here is the complete list of the Top 10 Daytime and Primetime television programs based on the survey done by Kantar Media among national households.
Kantar Media-TNS National Household Ratings
January 20, Friday
- Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 20.8%
- Ikaw Lang Ang Mamahalin (GMA-7) - 17.8%
- Angelito: Batang Ama (ABS-CBN) - 15.9%
- Chef Boy Lagro: Kusina Master (GMA-7) - 15.8%
- Kung Aagawin Mo Ang Langit (GMA-7) - 15.7%
- Kokak (GMA-7) - 14.3%
- Kapuso Movie Festival: Isang Kahig Tatlong Tuka (GMA-7) - 12.7%
- Reputasyon (ABS-CBN) - 11.7%
- Pinoy Big Brother Unliday (ABS-CBN) - 11.5%
- Showtime (ABS-CBN) - 10.9%
- Walang Hanggan (ABS-CBN) - 34.3%
- My Binondo Girl (ABS-CBN) - 30.7%
- Budoy (ABS-CBN) - 30.6%
- Ikaw Ay Pag-ibig (ABS-CBN) - 29.2%
- TV Patrol (ABS-CBN) - 24.9%
- Munting Heredera (GMA-7) - 20.2%
- 24 Oras (GMA-7) - 19.3%
- Maria La Del Barrio (ABS-CBN) - 18.7%
- Legacy (GMA-7) - 17.5%
- Survivor Philippines Celebrity Doubles Showdown (GMA-7) - 15.6%