The finale of GMA-7's Amaya wasn't able to top the nationwide ratings last Friday, January 13, 2012. It only ranked fourth below ABS-CBN shows Budoy, Ikaw ay Pag-ibig and My Binondo Girl.
Meanwhile, ABS-CBN's Nasaan Ka Elisa? which also had its final episode last Friday only ranked sixth nationwide.
In the daytime rankings, Eat Bulaga! was still unbeatable. It was followed by fellow Kapuso shows up to the Top 5.
Just goes to show that the Kapuso network still holds the daytime race while the Kapamilya network's primetime shows are being watched more nationwide.
Here's the top 10 rankings of both daytime and primetime shows last January 13, 2012 according to the survey done by Kantar Media among national households:
January 13, Friday
- Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 21.6%
- Kung Aagawin Mo Ang Langit (GMA-7) - 17.4%
- Ikaw Lang Ang Mamahalin (GMA-7) - 17.1%
- Kokak (GMA-7) - 15.1%
- Chef Boy Lagro: Kusina Master (GMA-7) - 13.4%
- Reputasyon (ABS-CBN) - 13.1%
- Angelito Batang Ama (ABS-CBN) - 11.4%
- Showtime (ABS-CBN) - 10.9%
- Happy Yipee Yehey! (ABS-CBN) - 10.4%
- Kapuso Movie Festival: Zuma (GMA-7) / Pinoy Big Brother Unliday / Love You (GMA-7) - 10.1%
- Budoy (ABS-CBN) - 27.6%
- Ikaw Ay Pag-ibig (ABS-CBN) - 27.5%
- My Binondo Girl (ABS-CBN) - 27.3%
- Amaya (GMA-7) - 26.3%
- TV Patrol (ABS-CBN) - 26.2%
- Nasaan Ka Elisa? (ABS-CBN) - 25.3%
- Munting Heredera (GMA-7) - 21.9%
- 24 Oras (GMA-7) - 21.3%
- Maria La Del Barrio (ABS-CBN) - 19.9%
- Survivor Philippines Celebrity Doubles Showdown (GMA-7) - 17.1%