The 2011 Metro Manila Film Festival has already raked in a total gross of P477.8 million in its first 8 days of showing alone.
According to the figures released by the festival's executive committee, Enteng ng Ina Mo was still the front-runner in the box-office from December 25, 2011 up to January 1, 2012.
Segunda Mano, which ranked third in the first few days of showing, moved up to number 2, making Ang Panday 2 move a notch lower.
Here are the 2011 MMFF box-office tally from December 25, 2011 – January 1, 2012:
1. Enteng Ng Ina Mo - P183,213,717.35
2. Segunda Mano - P94,629,812.45
3. Ang Panday 2 - P86,316,624.55
4. My Househusband - P42,587,787.58
5. Shake, Rattle & Roll 13 - P41,935,473.35
6. Manila Kingpin: The Asiong Salonga Story - P31,781,973.55
7. Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow - P7,359,070.85