Enteng ng Ina Mo is still leading in the box office two days after the 2011 Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) started. On the first day (Dec. 25) alone, the Vic Sotto and Ai-Ai de las Alas-starrer earned a gross of P38.5-million (based on a tweet by Kris Aquino).
On the second day (Dec. 26), Enteng gapped even further from Panday 2 which is at the second slot. It earned a two-day total of 69 million while Panday 2 earned 38 million. Segunda Mano, though, wasn't far behind at third slot with 35 million.
Here's the box-office income of the 2011 MMFF entries as of December 26, 2011:
- Enteng ng Ina Mo – 69 million
- Panday 2 – 38 million
- Segunda Mano – 35 million
- My Househusband – 30 million
- Shake Rattle and Roll 13 – 22.9 million
- Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow – 18 million
- Asiong Salonga – 5 million