Larry Martin emerged as the first-ever "Pinoy Biggest Loser" in the finale held last night, October 8th.
The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition had its finale held on October 8 at the Ynares Stadium and Fair Grounds in Pasig City. After the live and final weigh-in, Larry Martin of Camarines Sur was named as winner.
Larry, 36, lost a total of 101 pounds from his starting weight of 255. He was only 154 pounds when weighed-in at the live finale. He got the highest weight loss percentage of 39.61% making him the first-ever Pinoy Biggest Loser.
He won a cash prize of P1 million plus a condo unit, 40-inch Sony Bravia Internet TV, Vespa scooter, Whirlpool appliances, P100,000 worth of salon services and a lifetime membership at Fitness First. He will also be featured on the cover of Men's Health Philippines November 2011 issue.
Now that he is slimmer, 36-year-old Larry hopes to get back to the police force, the profession he left for being "big."
The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition final weigh-in results:
1. Larry Martin – 39.61% (from 255lbs to 154lbs = lost 101lbs)
2. Art Mendoza – 37.83% (from 341lbs to 212lbs = lost 129lbs)
3. Raffy Tan – 34.84% (from 287lbs to 187lbs = lost 100lbs)
4. Angela Lupangco – 33.63% (from 223lbs to 148lbs = lost 75lbs)
5. Hazel Chua – 33.01% (from 206lbs to 138lbs = lost 68lbs)
Ryan Razon of Pampanga was the show's At-Home Winner. He had a total weight loss percentage of 40.61%, the highest weight loss among the 11 eliminated contestants. He won for himself P200,000.
Had Ryan not been eliminated, he could have been hailed as the grand winner for his weight loss percentage even surpassed Larry Martin's.
At-Home contestants weigh-in results:
1. Ryan Razon – 40.61% (from 293lbs to 174lbs = lost 119lbs)
2. Alan Choachuy – 40.45% (from 309lbs to 184lbs = lost 125lbs
3. Eric Limatog – 40.07% (from 272lbs to 163lbs = lost 109lbs)
4. Joy Siy – 34.37% (from 320lbs to 210lbs = lost 110lbs)
5. JM Oloris – 32.65% (from 340lbs to 229lbs = lost 111lbs)
6. Winwin Cabinta – 31.15% (from 260lbs to 179lbs = lost 81lbs)
7. Eboy Bautista – 28.90% (from 481lbs to 342lbs = lost 139lbs)
8. Leigh Villegas – 26.70% (from 230lbs to 168lbs = lost 62lbs)
9. Edden Cruz – 24.89% (from 221lbs to 166lbs = lost 55lbs)
10. Destiny Duarte – 20.45% (from 220lbs to 175lbs = lost 45lbs)
11. Andy Gomez – 17.15% (from 274lbs to 227lbs = lost 47lbs)