Unlike in the Mega Manila ratings done by AGB Nielsen Philippines on the same day, the finale episode of Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin ruled primetime TV last Friday with 39.1%. It was followed by fellow Kapamilya shows 100 Days to Heaven, Guns and Roses, and TV Patrol in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th slots. GMA-7's Munting Heredera was only at number 5 with 22.4%, and Amaya at number 6 with 21.9%.
The Kapuso network's daytime shows ruled, though. Noontime show Eat Bulaga! was consistent in leading daytime television. It was at the top slot with 23.5%. Other GMA-7 shows like Sisid, Sinner or Saint, Pahiram ng Isang Ina, Kapuso Movie Festival, Slam Dunk, One Piece, and Detective Conan were all in the Top 10.
Below is the Top 10 daytime and primetime programs based on Kantar Media-TNS overnight ratings on national households last Friday, August 19, 2011.
1. Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 23.5%
2. Sisid (GMA-7) - 17.6%
3. Sinner or Saint (GMA-7) - 15.9%
4. Pahiram ng Isang Ina (GMA-7) - 15.2%
5. Kapuso Movie Festival: Maginoong Barumbado (GMA-7) - 14.9%
6. Slam Dunk (GMA-7) - 12.3%
7. One Piece (GMA-7) / Kapamilya Blockbusters: Batas ng .45 (ABS-CBN) - 11.8%
8. Detective Conan (GMA-7) - 11.1%
9. Showtime (ABS-CBN) - 10.5%
10. Happy Yipee Yehey (ABS-CBN) - 10.4%
1. Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin (ABS-CBN) - 39.1%
2. 100 Days To Heaven (ABS-CBN) - 31.4%
3. Guns and Roses (ABS-CBN) - 31.2%
4. TV Patrol (ABS-CBN) - 28.4%
5. Munting Heredera (GMA-7) - 22.4%
6. Amaya (GMA-7) - 21.9%
7. Maria La Del Barrio (ABS-CBN) - 21.4%
8. Time of My Life (GMA-7) - 19.4%
9. 24 Oras (GMA-7) - 19%
10. The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition (ABS-CBN) - 18.5%